September 12th- 2012 and the most awaited moment of the year has finally arrived. The next generation iPhone (iPhone5) has finally made its first public appearance. And the rumors are finally proved correct as the new addition to the Apple iPhone family is exactly the same as the leaked photos and specs suspected.
Features and Specs:
Viewing the iPhone 5 directly in front, the first thing users will notice is the design. The over all shape is pretty much similar to the previous iPhone editions (4 and 4s). The main noticeable modification is:
- Metal band on the aluminium + glass back
- Increased size of the display screen
Additionally iPhone 5 comes stuffed with the following:
- Widescreen 4-inch Retina Display
- 1136 x 640 resolution
- 326PPI pixel density
But, these all features makes it of similar width to the previous (iPhone 4/4s). The noticeable difference is the size. iPhone 5 is taller than these. The larger display tends to make TV viewing or other app show more content.
- 44% increased color saturation than the iPhone 4/4s
- integrated touch technology
Well, this new technology means that the iPhone 5′s touch screen display sensors have been united now and forever. So that’s what tends to make the new iPhone’s display the most enhanced and accurate, like we have never seen before.
iPhone has always been known for their thinner and lighter designs. The new iPhone weighs as little as 112 grams that makes it about 20% lighter than the previous generation of iPhone. And being lighter another attractive feature about the iPhone 5 is that it is the slimmest smartphone up till now being only 7.6mm of depth.
Unlike iPhone 4 and 4s’s glass and only glass back case iPhone 5′s back has a metal band having only a little glass on the top and at the bottom.
Camera: The next generation’s iPhone’s camera optics have been enhanced too with the following new modifications:
- The smart low light mode.
- Lens alignment.
- Sapphire crystal
- Having the same image resolution of 8 megapixel, users can now enjoy far better and sharp quality photos.
- Increased resolution of the front-facing camera to 720p HD
Well that was not all, here’s the most attractive modification applied to the camera specs and that is the “ Panorama Mode ”. This new shoot mode allows you to capture landscapes at a dynamic 28-megapixel resolution, easily.
Battery: The battery now offers up to 8 hours of usage and that too on LTE! This is a whooping new addition and Yes, a serious competition!
- Lightning: the new smaller dock connector that boosts up the speed up to 10 times more fast, as its a USB 3 connector rather that the previous 2.30 pin connector. Yes! the name represents it perfectly.
- New and improved latest Earpod headphones. These are now being shipped with the new iPhone.
Talking about the internals of the next generation iPhone:
- It runs on the A6 processor, making the device two times faster that the previous A5. So, the phone responds quite quickly now and the loading speed gets enhanced as well.
Lets see what the benchmarks have to say about this one now.
- Upgraded from 3G to 4G LTE. Making improved HD video and audio streaming.
- Supports speed up to 100Mbps.
- Both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band supports.
Price and Availability:
iPhone 5 would be made available on September 21st, 2012 and the pre-orders will be made on September 14th (Friday)
Being available in both Black and White versions it would be priced as:
- 16GB - $199
- 32GB - $299
- 64GB - $399
So, Here it is! The most awaited device of the year – Three Cheers for Apple!!!
I am SamithJhon a content writer and a Professional Blogger. I am certified withIBM 000-121which is very popular these days and have a great scope in the field of IT Certification. I always like to take certification Test Questions and now I have planned to pass IBM 000-129. These kinds of Exam Questions could secure your future as well as your job.