How many good camera apps for the Android platform can you name? Three, four, maybe five? And is the functionality of these apps compare to real professional cameras? At this point these camera apps play no role in making the phone have a better camera- but now an app has been released Camera FV-5, which includes everything you could want (and even a little bit more).
Yes, it is necessary to work here and there to get the hang of the app, but, in my opinion, this camera – the best in the Google Play Store at this time. The program is distributed in two versions – free and paid (Pro and Lite, respectively). The difference is only accessible to the resolution of the images. Pro will cost you $3.91
When you first start the program will check for the license (if you bought it) and you will be presented before the interface is similar to that of the “adult” cameras. Going into the settings, you will not find any preset profiles shooting scenarios, but you can:
- Select the format in which to store photos (JPEG or PNG) and set up quality video compression in the first case;
- Configure the display of RGB-histogram (application starts slow down in this case), the work items on the screen;
- Adjust the picture settings (contrast, saturation, sharpness), choose a place to store photos;
- Enable or disable the shutter sound (as well as adjust its volume);
- And Much more..
On the main screen are the same basic controls, such as:
- White balance (auto, cloudy, tungsten light, dim light (?), Manual);
- Exposure compensation;
- ISO-sensitivity of the sensor (100 to 1600);
- Different versions of metering;
- Focusing of the image;
- Exposure and shutter speed;
- Automatic capture with a choice of time between shots;
- And Much More
Of the minuses as I noted a few points: no network images, and on some devices (to be precise, on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with Honeycomb 3.2 on board) quality of the picture that appears in the viewfinder, approximately two times worse than the actual result, and same function does not support the wide viewfinder (or has no effect, again, on this device). Owners of smart phones as one from the line of HTC One might upset the absence of high “rate of fire”, provided the original camera. It was also found that when the phone is locked to the running and deployed the application, the latest FC-shitsya (force close; «falls», force closes with an error).
Due to the fact that I personally – I am hobbyist photographer by the way, the pictures give you some will but not give you real situation like in DSLRs. I’m sure you’ll be able to make use of the app and enjoy the result obtained.